Friday, July 13, 2012

I have some more books for you! These are all available now. I didn't have my blog when they were released, so I'm pimping them now.

Fritz, the Count of Aglie by Michele Dalcin Botts is a tale for all ages narrated by a cat living in the small Italian town of Aglie. It's Michele's own love story and a tribute to her husband, Michael Botts, who lost his battle with cancer in 2005. Michael was the drummer for Bread, and also played with Linda Ronstadt and Dan Fogelberg, among others. I'm fortunate to call Michele my friend, and we're all lucky to be able to enjoy her adorable book now.


How to Make Love to Adrian Colesberry by Adrian Colesberry is for adults only, as its title and cover indicate. It's Adrian's very bawdy and unique sexual memoir, disguised as a manual to please him in bed. My personal relationship with Adrian is purely platonic, so I can't attest to the book's accuracy, but I can report that it's very funny and nothing like you've ever read before.


When You Lie About Your Age, the Terrorists Win: Reflections on Looking in the Mirror by Carol Leifer is a collection of essays by one of the funniest women in the world. I've known and admired Carol for decades (in spite of our youth), and knew her book wouldn't disappoint. She's smart, warm, honest, and funny, and this book shines among her many achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment